Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Finishing Up My Pet Commission

I'm just finishing up a commission piece. 
These pups were fun to do.

It's not too early to start commissioning your pet portraits for holiday gift giving. An 8"x10" portrait starts at $60 for the first pet. Add $20 for each additional face.

Your portrait will be delivered beautifully displayed, signed and matted in a acetate bag with a certificate of authenticity.(The watermark print is just for the internet display.)

To begin, you will need a clear photograph of your pet, which you can email or send to me. Contact me by leaving a comment on this blog or at my web page, jillraefinallyart.com. There is a convenient button to the right of this blog. Check out the DOG on MY BLOG button (on the right again) for more examples of my pet portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment