Tuesday, September 29, 2015

September 30 in 30, Day 28

Day 28

30 in 30 hostrd by Leslie Saeta.

I must be getting confused by the days.
Yesterday was actually 28.... but who's counting.

Today's painting is an en plein air from 
Klehm Arboretum in Rockford. 
This afternoon is lovely, but the day didn't start out that way. This morning was cold and rainy. Not wanting to miss my plein air day, I stayed in the car and painted from there. It worked out pretty well until I realized that I left the back hatch open when I retrieved my painting supplies. Two hours later the battery was dead. Just another wonderful thing about my daughter... Thanks for the jump Samantha.

What do you do when you have a dead battery 
and are waiting for a jump?
Well the obvious of course... go to the bathroom then the gift shop for a new hummingbird feeder and chocolate, then return to the car and paint more.
(Sorry about the photo. That is also from the car.)

A Rainy Morning at Klehm
Watercolor and Ink
8" x 12"
$75

No comments:

Post a Comment