Thursday, December 31, 2015

Getting Ready for the 30 in 30 Starting Tomorrow

I'm down in Savannah, Georgia for the New Years. We came down Monday to celebrate my husband, Mark's, 60th birthday. As you know, the season is unusually warm and we have been enjoying temperatures in the high 70's. Meanwhile home has been slammed with snow and ice.


I've been taking a lot of pictures of this beautiful city for the upcoming 30 in 30 starting tomorrow. I haven't been able to post the pictures from my ipad to my blog. Ugh... but I will by tomorrow. I'm looking forward to getting back to painting after the holidays and shows etc.

There's still time to sign up for the 30 in 30 tomorrow here


This being New Year's Eve I don't usually make any resolutions but I certainly make goals for my art business.  This year, I have decided to turn things up a notch by hiring a professional marketer to look at my business and make suggestions. Her husband is also a financier so he will be throwing his 2 cents in too. They've been looking at my goals and stats and will be making their suggestions in January. I can't wait. I will be sharing my thoughts on the process and some of their suggestions later in the month.

Have a wonderful New Years Eve everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment