Sunday, October 23, 2016

Commissions and classes

Taking a bit of a break from blogging 
after doing the 30 in 30?

Yes, I guess so. But mostly I've been busy with some commission and classes. I keep on expecting things to slow down but they haven't. Who am I kidding, I don't want them to. Do I really want to clean out my closet anyway? No, believe me I don't no matter how badly it needs it. And it needs it! My goal of loosing 1000 pounds in 2016 is not going so well. Several cookbooks - probably 20 pounds and a very stuffed bag of clothing... 40 pounds? I also know that one very productive weekend in the basement could mean a lot of pounds.

Now that the show season has slowed down a bit, the commission season is picking up. I've been busy with pet portraits and house paintings for birthday presents and I'm starting to work on Christmas commissions. I never feel good about sharing these picks in a timely manor on the off chance that one of the recipients may come across the photo on social media.
















If you are interested in commissioning your own piece






There are only 6 more weeks left for commissions that will be delivered in time for Christmas. If you mention this blog post I'll give you 
$10 off any commissioned piece.

 

Classes have been 
going wonderful. 
  
We've painted sunflowers on plates, irises, Gerbera daisies, witches and more.








My next class is with Cristi Kniess at 
the Art Nook on November the 7th 6 to 8:30pm.


We'll be painting pumpkin plates and we still have a few spots open. 
If you'd like to reserve a spot click here


No comments:

Post a Comment