Thursday, January 5, 2017

Day 5, a Great Thing

January 5, 30 paintings in 30 days hosted by Leslie Saeta

Day 5, 3 hours, Monthly Total 13.5 Hours.

A great thing about alcohol inks is that you can go back into an area that has already been worked and paint on it just as if you never left the painting. I'm enjoying working on this painting, bit by bit. It's getting there.

And a great thing about painting at home is I can do it in my jammies! It's 7 degrees out. A great day to stay in, be comfortable and paint away the day. Time for some hot chocolate.


Work in Progress

2 comments:

  1. Loving the colors. I agree, good day to stay home. It is blustery here! have fun Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shelia. i sure do appreciate your comments.I've enjoyed watching your 30 in 30 too.

    ReplyDelete