Thursday, June 19, 2014

Work to the Printer and Commission Happy - Life is Good

I'm still here. I've taken a bit of a social media vacation but I'm back.

As you know from my last post that I was extremely frustrated with my peony painting and a commission I was working on. I had a self imposed deadline of when I was bringing my work to the printers that I kept pushing back. Well, I went with the printers a week ago with four new Garden watercolors and three new Safari pastels. It felt pretty good - no titles. (Why are titles so hard?) And the person for whom I am doing the commission is happy and likes the progress so far. Life is good.

So, the end of last week was spent preparing for the weekend wedding of my goddaughter Amanda. We had a wonderful time and she had a beautiful wedding.

I was anxious to start some small watercolors of northern Wisconsin in preparation for the Artarama show in Eagle River July 19th. My work stunk.... I guess some days are just like that. Maybe I was still tired and needed some down time. Anyway, I'm back. I can't wait to do more painting! And swimming... and biking... and gardening. Love the summer, don't you? What are you looking forward to this week?

For some reason I'm having problems sending pictures from my I pad. Pictures to come as soon as I figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment