Friday, April 29, 2016

Meet Lisa Loudin of Soul Spa


I met Lisa Loudin at one of my first alcohol ink classes.  There was something about her that instantly drew me in. I would say it was her self confidence but it was more than that. I started the class with my usual story (about how I always painted but never took it seriously until a few years ago)... and gave everyone else a chance to tell their stories. When Lisa spoke about going to Paris for a month just to learn the language, about how she feels about the power of positive thinking and that she had formed a company just to help empower people, I was hooked. I had to find out more about Soul Spa.

The more I learned the more excited I became.
Her journey sounded intriguing to me. I too, always try to stay confident about my artwork and my art business so I am drawn to the power of the positive. I sadly have to admit, I don't always make myself the priority. It always seems to catch up to me in the end. What does my husband say? " When mom's not happy no one is happy." Unfortunately there's some truth to it. When I'm not happy things and people around me suffer. This is true for most of us.


What is Soul Spa's mission?


Soul Spa's mission is to make YOU feel good, to raise your vibration, put you in your happy place by providing you opportunities to bask, play, relax, think, contemplate and maybe something new to you....be nice to you.  Not just nice, but treat yourself like you're number 1 on your priority list.  

It is a practice to invest in oneself and to put yourself first. When that happens the world opens up in ways that you have only imagined. 


The more I spoke to Lisa, the more interested I became in combining Soul Spa and JR Finally Art for a program that would pamper those who attended and leave them feeling refreshed. 

So here it is: Taste.

Four hours of exploring your soul, your taste buds and your creative self. A place to unwind, reboot, connect and have some fun.

Join us:     Saturday, May 7th. 10am - 2pm
           McEachran Homestead Winery
           1917 Wyman School Road 
           Caledonia Township, Illinois 61011

Purchase your ticket here.                           See you there!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment