Sunday, September 3, 2017

September 3rd, 30 in 30

Day 3, 30 in 30 hosted by Leslie Satea.

Fall is my favorite season. 
Although, I do have to admit to dreading the approach of winter. But as I get older I'm liking winter more and more. I like the slowness of winter. There are by far less social obligations. It's a great time for doing two things I love best: painting and reading.

But back to Fall...
I adore pumpkins. I think they are incredibly pleasing in color and shape. I can't get enough of them. So when Edward's Apple Orchard opens at the end of each August I look forward to going and seeing the profusion of Fall colors and smells, and apple donuts. Don't forget the donuts.

This is one of many pumpkin bins
 you'll find at Edward's.

They have the white pumpkins and the Cinderella pumpkins etc.
 But give me a plain old pumpkin any day.



Pumpkins at Edward's
8" x 10"
Alcohol Ink on Yupo
$105 + S&H

1 comment: