Sunday, September 20, 2015

September 30 in 30, Day 17

Day 17 posted on the 20th.

30 in 30 hosted by Leslie Saeta.

We lost power Thursday night in a storm and I haven't been able to open my computer since. Then, there was the Greenwich Village show this weekend. The show is over, my computer is dead and I'm working on Mark's mac. (I have a PC). So I'm behind a few days here. Oh well… what can you do?

Day 17 is a work in progress. 

I've been wanting to do some more abstracts. (Quite a challenge for me.) I have also wanted to collage- even though you can't see it anymore. This is a 20" x 20" in acrylics. I thought it would be fun to all abstracts for the Fall Art Scene on October 2nd and 3rd. I don't know if I'll make it. This may be a much bigger challenge than two weeks will allow. But I'm going to keep working on this and see what happens.

Moving forward I'm going to post day 21 tomorrow and go from there. 

What about the 4 days missed? I'll try to make them up.

What about my computer? So sad, hopefully it will be fixed soon and I will be back to my old schedule.

What about the show? Best, most fun ever, and it's in my backyard! Imagine that. Thanks to all the friends and family who came out to see me. And HELLO to all the new friends I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment