Friday, September 4, 2015

September, 30 in 30, Day 4

Day 4, 30 in 30 hosted by Leslie Saeta.

Love is Always Enough.

Love is Always Enough
Pastels
11" x 16"
Not For Sale

I'm trying to get together four entries for a show in Beloit, Wisconsin entitled "Faces". This is a picture I've wanted to do for a long time. I will live with it a bit and make changes as they pop out at me.

As a parent of more than one child, I have learned that each child is unique and comes with their own set of gifts and challenges. (Often they are one in the same.) With each of my three children there have been times when I questioned and/or prayed that I would have the knowledge and ability to help them thrive in this world.  I hoped I would be enough. Somewhere in all those years I began to understand how powerful love is and that Love is Always Enough.


Just a note: In playing with my blog entry I much prefer the picture to be cropped. I think I'd blur out the top right hand corner a bit.






No comments:

Post a Comment