Thursday, March 3, 2016

Running in Circles

Sometimes it just feels like I'm 
running in circles to keep up.

I'm sure no one else ever feels that way. ha ha. With a bit more success comes the challenge of keeping up with everything. I'm busy working on two commissions while I develop, plan and execute 4 classes. I'm working on having new pieces for 317 Studio & Gallery while planning my painting for Unforgettable Art. I admit to feeling a bit nervous. But I have to remind myself to chunk things down to smaller pieces and not to get too wrapped up on the computer. (ie. Facebook)


Running in Circles
Preliminary work for a commission


I'm excited about my new Orchid painting and hope to have it completed and ready for 317 Studio & Gallery in 3 weeks. 


Work in Progress
Orchids 


I think I'll be just fine as long as I remind myself to keep going, paint more and not to forget to enjoy the journey. 

Hope you're having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment