Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Katie's Cup and My New Home Page.

If it's the first Wednesday of the month, it must be Katie's cup!  
I had a wonderful time today with Prisma Colors and Ink as I drew these three birds, a winter scene with very little color. I'm thinking it will make a good banner for my new Web Holiday Home Page.



Yes you read that correctly.

 I'm making a new Holiday Home Page on my web packed with many of the things I love about the this time of year!

 It will highlight some terrific crafts along with some great family recipes. In the spirit of finding that perfect gift, I'll post some links to my favorite Etsy shops for unique gifts that are sure to thrill along with some suggestions from my own page. And of course, there will be special deals and coupons. Along with all of that I'll keep you posted to what I'm up to along with sharing some of our family traditions which make this season so memorable to us. So bring the holidays on... I'm not afraid! Although I will admit to quickly turning the radio station after hearing a few Christmas songs. Some things are just too early for the first week on November. I'll keep you posted as to when it's done.


No comments:

Post a Comment