Saturday, April 4, 2015

Art Hanging at Karie's Cup



My work work is hanging at Katie's Cup during the month of April.

As most of you know, I paint at Katie's every first and third Mondays of the month. I have really enjoyed painting in such a warm, friendly atmosphere. So, when I was planning on what pieces to hang I wanted to include a painting of Katie's from the vantage point of my seat.

Katie's Cup
Alcohol Ink 
14" x 20"


  Come on down to Katie's and paint with me sometime.
(First and third Monday of each month.)
Thank you John, Anne and Gordy for your help hanging this morning.





                                     

















Above: Amanda Janet's Dahlias, Best Friends, Diane's Irises

Over the Fireplace: Greenwood Chapel, Ristorante
                                Pizzaria, Katie's Cup

Below: Beth's Tulips, Samantha at Four, Mary's Peonies



No comments:

Post a Comment