Tuesday, June 2, 2015

It's show Time

And so it starts... I woke up at 4AM thinking, "What pictures will I bring to 317 on the 3rd?" Then my mind went racing... tonight the Tom Hefflin critique at the guild, finish the Lilly watercolor today for it, finish the dogs, do maybe three more Drive Bys for 317, do four small 8 x 8's for the gallery Up North etc. etc. etc. Did I really agree yesterday to co-chair a new show in October?


The warmer months always brings more activity. And I'm thrilled! I love meeting people and the variety of people I've met at shows is incredible. I always walk away from any event with an interesting story to tell about who I've met.




Here's a list of my events for the next few months.

     June 27-28, Bartlett Festival of the Arts
                  10AM-5PM both days,
                   Outdoors in Bartlett Park, Bartlett Illinois  
                                                                      
      July 3rd, First Friday at 317 Studio and Gallery- Artist at Work
                  with pieces on display in the gallery,
                  317 Market Street, Rockford Illinois

      July 15, 29 August 5, 12, 19, 26, September 9 Rockton River Market
                 4 -8 PM, Old Settlers Park, Rockton Illinois,
                 Artist at work

      August 22-23, Glen Ellyn Festival of the Arts
                 10AM - 5PM. Maryknoll Park,
                  845 Pershing Ave., Glen Ellyn, Illinois

      September 6-7, Art Fair on the Square 2015- Lake Forest
                   10AM - 5PM, Market Square  &
                    Western Avenue, Lake Forest, Illinois

      September 19-20, Rockford Art Museum Greenwich Village Art Fair
                     10AM - 6PM Sat. 10AM to 5PM Sun,
                       Rockford Art Museum at
                       Riverfront Museum Park

       October 2-3, Fall Art Scene, City Hall Rockford
                       Fri 5 - 9PM, Sat 4 - 9PM


   For more information and links visit my web page Here.


 Hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment