Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Rockford City Market

Here's some photos from Friday night 
at the Rockford City Market.

My "partner in crime" this summer, Samantha Rae.






After a 10 hour road trip from Columbus Ohio, and being routed through downtown Chicago rush hour traffic, Terri might have been tired but she still had smiles to share. I bet that beer tasted really good.

The boys; Mark and Matt.

Savannah and Sandy.

The weather was a perfect 82 degrees with a bit of a breeze.

Channel 13 was right across from us. It was fun watching them broadcast the news on site.

Thanks for my cool chalk sign Savannah.

There were a ton of people there. We were by the food vendors - a popular spot.


Savannah and Sandy tease me.

Just about finished with this piece.

Thanks for the thumbs up Savannah. Cooper loves you.

I had a great time and will be sure to come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment