Wednesday, July 1, 2015

A Look Back at Bartlett's Festival of Art


As always, I had a great time at the 
Bartlett show last weekend.




Mark opened the back panel of my booth allowing more air flow and a place for me to sit in the back to demo painting.                                                                                              Samantha found umbrellas for our chairs which was so great under the hot sun.
















Again, I was visited by several family members and friends as I show in their neighborhoods. It's always great to see everyone and their support means so much to me.




Right behind our booth was the stage where they had wonderful musicians and terrific dance groups all weekend long.




It was a good weekend.

Next, 317 Studio and Gallery where I will demo alcohol inks this Friday.

For more info on this event 
or more go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment