Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Sunflower 3 Work in Progress

As I continue to work on another sunflower painting I am reminiscent about the great time had at the Art in the Making Event this last weekend. 

Sunflower III
 Alcohol Inks
11" x 17"
Work in Progress

I started my demo for the event with about 60% 
of this painting covered with it's first inking. 
I had so much fun talking with people that I'm afraid I didn't get much of the painting done. Luckily I had painting at Katie's Cup the following Monday. The first inking is done and most of the masking fluid is off- except the dots inside the flowers.

The Guild is filled with people who may be very different from each other - yet we all seem to like each other quite a bit.




 





















  Happy 60th Rockford Art Guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment