Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Day 1 of 30 in 30

30 in 30 hosted by Leslie Saeta.


Samantha's Birthday

 Alcohol Inks and Pen
11 x 14 on Yupo paper
$160
Custom Portrait in Alcohol Inks $160

September 1st is my daughter, Samantha's 30th birthday and although she is being very brave about it I know she doesn't like leaving her 20's behind. I have a few things to say about that; First, the thirties are WONDERFUL! Old enough to know what you're doing and young enough to do anything. The second, is that no matter how old you get Samantha Rae, Dad and I will always see you as our blue eyed, curly haired, little girl. Enjoy today and every day. We love you.

Custom Portrait done in Alcohol inks or Pastels are available on my web page http://www.jillraefinallyart.com/custom-prints.php. Or just hit the "Custom Portrait" button to the right of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment