Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Day 3, Dahlias in Summer

 30 in 30 hosted by Leslie Saeta.



Dalhias in Summer
Watercolor and Pen on Arches watercolor paper
8" x 10", with mat 11" x 14"
$65.00


One of my favorite flowers to plant are dalhias. I buy them by the flat full. By the end of summer they are bushy and full and about the size of a mum. You can't beat it, and they last up until a hard frost.To purchase go to http://www.jillraefinallyart.com/30-in-30.php. Or hit the"Visit My Website" button on the right of this blog. At my web go "My Art" and hit "30 in30".


This is my first Pen and Watercolors. I saw some up North at the Artarama and couldn't wait to try it. Today was also my first day of painting at Katie's Cup in Rockford. What a blast! Some iced chai tea, Pandora radio and wonderful smells. I love meeting new people when they approach me with questions.


Come join me every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month. 



No comments:

Post a Comment