Sunday, September 14, 2014

Day 13, Colored Pencils and Ink, Welcome To Edward's Apple Orchard

30 in 30 hosted by Leslie Saeta.



Welcome To Edward's Apple Orchard
Colored Pencil and Pen
8 x 10
$85

It's true! Most people in Boone and Winnebago Counties love Edward's Apple Orchard. It's a family tradition - plus my family won't let me leave there without a dozen apple donuts in hand. (But I really go for the apples.) Edward's was hit by a freakish, January tornado a few years back. It totally devastated many of the out buildings, trees and family house. They rebuilt it with determination and strength. The Edward's family is truly an example to all of us of facing adversity and coming out of it with grace.

To purchase this drawing go to http://www.jillraefinallyart.com/30-in-30.php  Or just hit the "Visit My Web Site" button on the right of this blog. When you get there go to "My Art"  then "30 in 30 in the pull down menu.

Where is Day 12? Well on the Friday the12th I had a nasty case of stomach flu and not only was I not in the mood to paint, I just couldn't bring myself to get to the computer to post the painting I have in reserve. So, I will extend my 30 in 30 to include October 1st which will be my Day 12.




No comments:

Post a Comment