Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Day 9, Alcohol Inks and Pen, Happy Anniversary Dear

30 in 30 hosted by Leslie Saeta.




Happy Anniversary Dear
Alcohol Inks and Pen 
10 x 13
NSF

Today is our 32nd anniversary. Where do the years go? Here's to another 32 or more!

I'm still experimenting with portraits using alcohol inks by making the skin tones exaggerated and bold.. I'm not convinced that this is the way to go. Here's something you may not know about me. Although I love taking photographs, I hate having my picture taken. So I tend to look a bit stiff and my smile a bit forced.

To see more of my 30 in 30s see other dates of this blog or go to my webpage http://www.jillraefinallyart.com/30-in-30.php  Or just hit the "Visit My Web Site" button on the right of this blog. When you get there go to "My Art"  then "30 in 30 in the pull down menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment