Thursday, September 11, 2014

Day 11, Oils, Orange Tree

30 in 30 hosted by Leslie Saeta.



Orange Tree
Oils, with pallet knife
8 x 10
$55

This is a tree we found in Florence as we were walking to the Pitti Palace. I loved the pealing paint on the walls and the oranges peaking through the foliage. I have kept this photograph for several years now knowing that one day I would paint it. That's one of the great things about a 30 in 30. The opportunity is there to paint all those pictures you haven't had time to or to try all those new techniques that inspired you.


To purchase this painting go to http://www.jillraefinallyart.com/30-in-30.php  Or just hit the "Visit My Web Site" button on the right of this blog. When you get there go to "My Art"  then "30 in 30 in the pull down menu. Please note that oils take a few weeks to dry. I won't be sending this painting out until it is dry and varnished.

No comments:

Post a Comment