Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Day 24, Pastels, Sam and Beth

30 in 30 hosted by Leslie Saeta.


Sam and Beth
Pastels
9 x 12
$160


Aren't daughters wonderful? Here are mine, Samantha and Bethannie. I had so much fun with these two when they were children; making Halloween costumes, Girl Scouts, buying American Girl dolls, Barbie dolls and reading all my favorite childhood books to them. It was so thrilling to watch them grow to be adult women. They are very different from each other but both of them have terrific strengths and talents. I love stepping out of the mother role and getting to know each of them as individual adults. Being very proud of both of them, I can still say that I continue to have great fun with these two. Aren't daughter's wonderful?


I have been told to include the photograph with portraits so I have included this picture.

Portraits make a wonderful Christmas gift.

If you are interested in having me capture your cherished family memories in a portrait please hit the custom portraits button on the right hand side of this blog or visit my web page at JillRaeFinallyArt.com and go to Custom Art on the menu bar.There you will find all the necessary information concerning the process.







No comments:

Post a Comment