Thursday, January 15, 2015

Day 15,Watercolor, Pansies

30 in 30 hosted by Leslie Saeta.


Sometimes the art muse just doesn't show up quite when you want her to. Sometimes you just have to start without her and hope she eventually comes. This painting was like that. Usually, I feel like I've just stepped into comfortable shoes when I pick up my watercolors. Not with this painting. I started it last night, I drew it out and began with the flowers. It just wasn't happening for me so I went to bed after an hour. When I got back to it today again I struggled - starting with the leaves. Eventually, it happened, I once again became comfortable. Some days are like that. Glad we made it - the muse and I.


Pansies
Watercolor
5" x 7"
$50

And I guess that makes some days so terrific when you're in the zone with the muse from the beginning.
Until tomorrow...

 To purchase this painting go to http://www.jillraefinallyart.com/30-in-30.php  Or just hit the "Visit My Web Site" button on the right of this blog. When you get there go to "My Art"  then "30 in 30 in the pull down menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment