Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day 13, pastels, In Cahoots

30 in 30 hosted by Leslie Saeta.


Okay! I admit it! I was watching Ohio State take the championship last night instead of working on my 30 in 30. But, what a great game it was! So exciting. ( I was spending quality time with these two if that counts.)


In Cahoots
Pastels
8" x 12"
A Work in Progress


This is one of my all time favorite photographs. Matthew will be 18 next month. Where did all that time go? In this picture, the boys had spent the day on the lake and their hair was a mess from the wind. They were tired but happy. Because I choose to watch the game last night I ran out of time to work on this so I'm posting it as a work in progress. I wanted to finish it today but you know, I was forcing it. That's never a good thing. So I will move on and come back to it latter. Will post it when I get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment