Thursday, January 22, 2015

Day 22, Watercolors, My Day in the Garden

30 in 30 hosted by Leslie Saeta.


What a wonderful day I had yesterday. It started with painting at Katie's Cup, just me, Pandora Radio, the fireplace, and the view of the snow falling outside the window. There were other people around  too, having their business meetings or working on their computers. I realized that I just love painting around people, not as a voyeuristic thing, but more as an inclusive thing. It's like I'm in my own little world but still apart of the crowd. It feels right.


My Day in the Garden
Watercolor
5 " x 7"
$65




 I love painting my garden in the winter. It's my way of reminding myself that the warm weather is coming. It made yesterday all the more special. Being my birthday, my husband took me out to lunch and made me a wonderful steak dinner at night. I loved getting all the well wishes during the day and I couldn't help thinking just how lucky I am to be surrounded by such wonderful people and loved so well. How terrific it is that I got to spend my day just perfectly... painting and with family. 

How blessed we all are, that those we love from so far away are visible on Facebook or other social media or just a Skipe call away.  

Thanks for helping to make all me dreams come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment